The Longest Urban Tourist Monorail in Korea that circles around Wolmido Island, Incheon, designated as one of the 100 Must-Visit Tour Spots that Koreans should visit by the Korea Tourism Organization.
It travels a total distance of 6.1 km at 10 km per hour and takes approximately 35 minutes to circle around Wolmido Island.
It constitutes two tracked vehicles in one service, with a maximum capacity of 46.
You can view the natural landscape of Wolmido Island, Incheon Inner Harbor, the West Sea, and all the way to Incheondaegyo Bridge from a height of 7 to 18 meters while riding in the Wolmi Sea Train.
In addition, you can see the beautiful glow of the setting sun over the West Sea, highlighting Incheon, the most desirable city.
- Wolmi Sea Station
- Address : 269, Jemullyang-ro, Jung-gu, Incheon
- Tourist Attractions Near : Chinatown, Open Port Area, Songwol-dong Fairytale Village, Jayu Park (Manguk Park)
- Wolmi Park Station
- Address : 482, Wolmi-ro, Jung-gu, Incheon
- Tourist Attractions Near : Wolmi Park, Wolmisan Mountain
- Wolmi Culture Street Station
- Address : 18, Wolmimunhwa-ro, Jung-gu, Incheon
- Tourist Attractions Near : Wolmi Culture Street
- Museum Station
- Address : 297, Wolmi-ro, Jung-gu, Incheon
- Tourist Attractions Near : Museum of Korea Emigration History, Exhibition Center for the Lock Gate of Incheon Port, View Incheon Inner Port, Wolmi Observatory