|Weekends(Friday to Sunday and national holidays)||10:00
|Closed every Monday|
|Weekdays (Tuesday to Thursday)||10:00
|Off-season (November ~ March)||10:00
|Type||Adults||Youth(from 13 years to 18 years)
Seniors(65 years or older)
(3 years or older)
Persons of National Merit, etc.
|General||8,000||6,000||5,000||4,000||May re-ride twice
the date of your purchase
- Group customers cannot ride in the same vehicle due to the limited number of vehicles per vehicle to prevent corona19 infection.(Up to 16 passengers per vehicle)
- Adolescents are 13 to 18 years of age. Even if they are 19 to 24 years old, they are considered to be teenagers when they are enrolled in a school prescribed by 「the Enforcement Decree of the Youth Welfare Support Act」.
A cancellation fee impose
|Cancellation Date Criteria||Wolmi Sea Train|
|Until Three days before boarding||No fee (full refund)|
|Until Two days before boarding||10% of ticket price|
|Until one day before boarding||20% of ticket price|
|Until the specified time on the day of boarding||30% of ticket price|
- No refund after boarding time(booking time)
Criteria to charge cancellation fee for reservation
- 100% refund within 1 hour of booking(payment)
- Charges based on cancellation fee from 1 hour after purchase (payment)
Wolmi Sea Train main terms and conditions
- Only two rides are allowed for the ride time indicated on the front of the ticket, and will not be reissued if lost.
- The vehicle may be stopped in case of unavoidable reasons such as weather conditions or facility failures.
- the customer may refuse to ride the bus for a customer who prohibits acts or may leave the station during use.
- Injecting gunpowder, animals, etc. into a vehicle that may harm or offend another customer.
- Interfere with driving in a moving vehicle
- Throwing the body out of the vehicle
- Any other disturbing use order
- Customers who have not followed measures such as wearing a mask according to the infectious disease response policy
- Customers using a discounted ticket must have an identification card as set out in the Terms and Conditions and must present an identification card at the employee's request.
Wolmi Sea Train use rules
- Please follow the instructions of the staff when boarding the vehicle.
- Touching or leaning on the door is dangerous.
- It is very dangerous to put your feet or hands in when the door is closed.
- Please refrain from using your mobile phone in your vehicle.
- Please give up your seat to the elderly, elderly and disabled.
- In case of an emergency, please follow the announcements of the crew.
- You cannot board a vehicle with a pet other than a guide dog.
- You will not be able to board the Wolmi Sea Train with food.
- Penalties may apply if a safety device installed in a vehicle is used without a legitimate reason.